Town Hall

Description

This austere baroque palace was built in 1745 to replace the previous one, located in the square of the Marquis of Legarda.

In 1920, the first floor of the Historic Town Hall was renovated, extending the first two arcades along the entire basement and creating an impressive mudejar-inspired portico.

This popular place is known as “Casa de la Villa”.

Location

Plaza San Severino, 1